Preferred candidates will have:
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience providing workplace strategy for corporate clients nationally.
- Strong communication skills and excellence in leading and presenting our capabilities in this area.
- Thought leader of current trends in office planning.
- Ability to lead/guide C-Suite level executives in navigating their choices for workplace strategies and providing relevant content.
- Thirst for doing research regarding workplace performance and metrics, including space planning, change management strategy, workplace performance, occupancy and additional, with proven experience in interpretation of findings related to client business processes and performance objectives, addressing client-specific strategic business goals.
- Work closely with team members and clients to deliver an exceptional experience from design concept through implementation
- Contribute to business and client development activities
- Good working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, SketchUp , and other visualization software a plus·
- Comfortable in fast-paced, creative environment
- Related skills should include diagramming, space programming, user research, design strategy and conceptual design
- Must be able to design space options to test fit groups
- Project management experience
- Persuasive writing skills
Ware Malcomb is an award winning international design firm offering integrated services to clients throughout the world. Founded in 1972, Ware Malcomb offers architecture, planning, interior design, civil engineering, branding and sustainable design services to a diverse client base.
Ware Malcomb provides its employees with a “small office” collaborative environment fostering individual growth while supporting staff with the resources, benefits and amenities of a large firm. The company offers competitive salaries and a full benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401K plans with employer matching, and annual bonuses. In addition, Ware Malcomb institutes a company-wide mentoring program, a wellness program, and continuous staff training.
** Must be legally able to work in the United States**