We are currently seeking a Workplace Services Manager supporting our pharmaceutical client to supervise and direct the operational performance of vendor partners to deliver contracted workplace and workforce services at the client site.
The Workplace Services Manager will also be responsible for managing these vendor relationships and coordinating related services with these partners, including preparation and/or response to events or requests
Direct the planning and execution of customer service requests, insuring work performed in all spaces is accomplished efficiently and that agreed service scope and performance are achieved with a minimum amount of disruption and alignment with core site activities.
THIRD PARTY MANAGEMENT
Management of third-partycontractors/vendors engagedin operating and maintaining the property and delivery of the following services:
- Food, vending and office refreshment services
- Specialty /regulated cleaning
- Grounds keeping
- Pest Control
- Mail and package logistics
- Shipping/ Receiving
- Internal Events and Meetings
- Call Center
- Municipal Waste and recycling
- Hazardous Waste
- Read and fully understand the requirements set forth in the Master Services Agreement and applicable performance measurements
- GMP awareness and training completion as this is a regulated site
- Develop strategic improvement plans leveraging industry best practices. Identify and drive savings initiatives in concert with strategic sourcing function.
- Meet or Exceed Site KPIs; Monitor SLAs monthly to identify potential off track areas and plan corrective actions accordingly
- Conduct Manage by Walking Around (MBWA) and GEMBA tours. Personally have high level of operational awareness (know what’s going on across all of your service delivery areas). Proactively communicate issues to your Site Director, demonstrate operational awareness.
- Host quarterly Perfomance Reviews with key Vendors
- Provide quality analysis of customer service results and develop effective response plans and implement per the plan
- Support the implementation of the EHS management system by the following: (1) develop vendors management program that incorporates EHS; and (2) ensure subcontractors submit the necessary data to compile EHS related KPI’s (monthly submit total worked hours and OSHA recordable accidents) as required by the customer.
- Demonstrate strong collaboration and teamwork with the COE network and your Site team. Proactively share and reapply all learnings, successes and best practices within your COE.
- Proactively partner with key vendors. Effectively implement vendor management best practices. Communicate KPI and SLA requirements to them in a timely way. Engage them in identification of service delivery improvement and savings identification. Develop a deep expertise across all Work Place Services areas. Identify training opportunities to further develop skills as needed.
- Meet JLL’s commitment for budget to actual spend to achieve cost savings for your individual campuses. Complete variance reporting and reforecast to meet the monthly reporting calendar dates. Review your current operating programs and budgets to assure we are maximizing efficiencies.
- Receipt all goods and services in JLL E-1 Financial System (Vendor invoice review and qualification, budget performance tracking, Purchase Order preparation)
- Monitor purchase orders to ensure sufficient funds are available to process payments to service partners and vendors
- Network externally to identify best practices that can be shared.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 8years of managing process and leading change
- Minimum 5years of vendor management experience
- GMP environment experience, desirable (Laboratory, Hospital, Pharmaceutical or Food manufacturing, ISO)
- Candidates with 8years hospitality management experience will also be considered.
- Background, training, and/or in-depth experience in multiple Workplace Services areas (e.g. Mail, Shipping/Receiving, Janitorial, Internal Meetings, Document Services, Waste Management)
- Experience managing process and leading change.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Strong client management skills – demonstrated skills in managing high level client communications
- Ability to multi-task and effectively organize responsibilities to achieve portfolio goals and objectives
- Ability to identify, evaluate and then articulate trade-offs, recommendations, and risks associated with changing project requirements and/or reprioritizing projects.
- Clear focus under pressure