This position performs day to day operational duties in the Workplace Mobility Unit (WMU) which provides the single point of contact for coordination of logistics services and solutions for Sales employees. This role also leads improvements to overall mobile quality and productivity.
- Provide a seamless and consistent experience both to our Sales staff and to our CMG business contacts (HR, IT, Sourcing, Facilities, etc.) related to logistics.
- Identify and assess the employee need, develop requirements, and fulfill/implement with the solution product or service.
- Resolve escalated process or quality concerns identified in the operation of the WMU.
- Ensure implemented solutions perform as designed and yield the required productivity, efficiency, and quality.
- Collaborate with appropriate business units to understand Sales employee requirements, identify opportunities, develop and implement solutions to drive continuous improvement in productivity, efficiency and value for mobile employee and business units.
- Assess and analyze vendor performance in mobility offerings, manage ongoing relationships, and assist with development of new vendor relationships and processes.
- Promote WMU with internal business units and key stakeholders through interviews, surveys, attending sales meetings, focus groups and cross-functional supply solution teams.
- Market solutions to Sales employees via multiple channels: Sales meetings, conferences, web portals, communications (e-mail, web, newsletters), kiosks, etc.
- Develop, maintain, distribute metrics, scorecards, dashboards, and service level agreements; routinely review for trend analysis, best practices and solution performance for mobility solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business Administration, or equivalent trade-off in related professional work experience.
- 3+ years of organizational experience from IT, Supply Management, Human Resources and Distribution environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of relationship dynamics between home office and distribution operations.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively build business relationships with internal clients. This ability would include strong influencing, persuasion, relationship building and conflict resolution skills.
- Demonstrated effective verbal communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment with strong collaboration and team leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and effectively in time sensitive environment.
- Demonstrated ability to handle a wide variety of tasks and manage multiple priorities in a production environment, with successful completion.
- Ability to implement rapid changes in processes and services as needed.
- Ability and willingness to travel 10% of the time.
Job Id: R-003778