We are looking for ?? Workfront Integration Developer - Java for our client in San Jose, CA
Job Title: Workfront Integration Developer - Java
Job Location: San Jose, CA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Experience Level 6 - 12Years
- Workfront is a 3rd party SaaS program management solution. Client team created tools on top of Workfront that that allows data to flow between Workfront and internal tools. You are expected to build new integrations and support existing integrations on this environment. Below are the skills required to perform this role
- Expert knowledge of Java-JEE and object oriented programming and design - SME
- RPC / gRPC- SME
- Protobuf - Medium
- Experience with Restful API, XML and JSON - web services development and design priniciples -SME
- 4+ years of experience developing and deploying applications on Unix/Linux environments- SME
- Three (3) plus years of experience in interface design, data integration, conversion processes and optimization - SME
- Experience with Oracle or MySQL and writing SQLs- Medium
- Experience with source control and build technology (e.g. Ant, Maven), 4+ years of experience - SME
- Strong oral and writing skills characterized by the ability to communicate technical and non-technical information thoroughly and clearly to a range of reading and comprehension skill levels.
- Bachelors (BS in Computer Science) or Similar.