The Workforce Strategy Consultant will bring an entrepreneurial spirit and ability to leverage analytics, change management techniques, the Avantas technology suite along with our proprietary HELM (Healthcare Enterprise Labor Management) methodology to partner with client executive leadership team. The Workforce Strategy Consultant touches all phases of talent management within client organizations from forecasting, to recruiting, and skill development at both the staff level and all levels of leadership. They work with clients to develop a business strategy related to the alignment of technology, operational processes and people resources. Internally to Avantas, this role guides the consulting work team assigned to develop a strategic roadmap. This roadmap identifies the various initiatives required for the client to achieve their stated operational goals and drives the internal work teams within Avantas for the alignment of services and product delivery to ensure a seamless client experience.
- Consultancy to client executive team to influence the development and definition of a clear vision for their workforce management goals and develops the plan on how to achieve these goals with projected cost savings opportunities.
- Drives the ongoing executive relationship between assigned clients and Avantas and serves as the point of contact for consulting projects.
- Develops a strategic roadmap and provides strategic guidance and coaching to the client executive team to ensure commitment to executing on the recommendations and leads internal Avantas team assigned thru the delivery of defined project scope.
- Serves as the industry expert in partnership with sales to position and drive the expansion, renewal and additional product or services sales for consulting.
- Provides direction to the cross-functional teams to meet the client project expectations and outcomes.
- Lead the consulting work team assigned to the project to develop the set of recommendations needed for the client and responsible for the successful and seamless delivery.
- Remaining at the forefront of Healthcare Labor industry trends and leading the development for new thought leadership guidance delivered to clients and identifying when changes are needed and driving the cross-functional team to adjust Avantas' proprietary methodologies.
- Research, design and develop tools and workforce management programs to accelerate client organizational performance.
- Works closely with Avantas Sr. Leadership to develop new consulting services and products and drive the project and coordination of efforts to implement into the menu of services.
- Coach and mentor other consulting team members on the Avantas work strategies and professional skills
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in business or management
- 5+ years of relevant business and relationship development experience
- 2+ years of client or employee leadership experience
- Healthcare systems experience (Operational or executive leadership)
- Successful track history of four or more years of strategic account management or consulting
- Presentation to executive level audiences
- Proven success in process improvement Lean/Six Sigma or similar experience preferred
- Leadership/Leading complex teams and processes
- Proven analytical skills, root cause analysis and solution