Job ID 62448
At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing technologies that solve business problems. We’re a billion dollar S&P 500 company offering solutions from Linux to middleware, storage to cloud, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services.
The Red Hat People team is looking for an experienced Talent (Workforce) Planning Program Manager and Consultant to join us in Raleigh, NC. In this role, you will partner with leadership in understanding the workforce capabilities needed for the future and collaboratively develop a workforce management strategy and plan that balances geographic and workforcediversity to meet the needs of an adaptive workforce and growing company.
Primary job responsibilities
- Develop a workforce strategy and plan that supports building an adaptive workforce
- Support the geographic and functional talent and workforce strategies by developing a plan to integrate financial and operational objectives
- Augment the strategic plan with innovative contingent labor and managed services offerings
- Define and report on the key metrics to assess organizational health and performance
- Create strategies through talent supply and demand analysis that support future talent pipeline needs
- Bachelor's degree with a graduate degree in management is preferred
- 6+ years of relevant experience, preferably in a fast-growing, high-tech company
- Understanding of innovative technology and techniques that can be applied to this space
- Influential, with the ability to work collaboratively, lead discussions, and gain the trust and confidence of leadership
- Excellent communication, relationship building, and presentation skills
- Experienceworking with teams outside of the US is a plus
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.