About This Job:
The Workforce Optimization Manager is responsible for all facets of workforce management for a multi-site contact center operation. They are required to understand the broader direction of the operations they support. They will serve as a subject matter expert for forecasting, planning, and staffing in an environment with a high degree of complexity. This person will receive organizational goals, and they will translate those goals into a strategic plan that ultimately meets or exceeds the goals that were communicated.
The Workforce Optimization Manager will be focused on establishing and maintaining all workforce management goals associated with tracking, analyzing, planning of work volume, cost, headcount requirements, shrinkage, attrition and performance. This person will act as the key facilitator and liaison with the leadership team for all things workforce management related. The WFM Manager will not only oversee the international WFM team, but this person will also drive a number of projects that will positively impact contact center efficiencies. They will also be required to evolve with constantly changing business conditions as we onboard new technology, business partners, customer channels, work sites, and strategies.
- Manage, supervise, and lead the Workforce Management team responsible for forecasting, scheduling, capacity planning, skilling, real-time crisis management, and performance management. Work to ensure this team is proactively working to meet service level agreements by staying in constant communication both internal and external contacts.
- Make strategic decisions regarding resource allocation while considering organizational input and quarterly goals.
- Maintain a targeted average speed of answer with the lowest possible cost configuration.
- Hire, train, coach, and develop a high performing Workforce Management team. Ensure the continued professional growth of the Workforce Management team.
- Provide oversight for multiple simultaneous international workforce related projects and ensure the team uses efficient processes with steps to ensure an accurate output. Allocates appropriate resources to all efforts and ensure initiatives are delivered on time. Accountable for accuracy and timeliness of all work completed.
- Maintain open lines of communication with all levels of leadership. Communicate all pertinent information about day to day operations to Direct of Inbound Operations. Maintain requested contact with business partners.
- Support the contact center by being a key stakeholder in the Business Continuity & Disaster Relief processes.
- Maintain and / or support additional projects as needed.
- 5+ Years of contact center experience
- Advanced technological acumen
- Advanced understanding of skilling / performance routing methodologies
- Expert understanding of Workforce Management systems (Aspect, IEX, Verint, etc.)
- Demonstrated knowledge of call routing processes and technology
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to frequent changes
- Demonstrated ability to translate quantitative data into easily understood and actionable recommendations though a consultative mindset
- Proven experience providing project and change management
- Demonstrated ability to coach, train, and motivate direct reports
- Demonstrated ability to be self-motivated, proactive, and enthusiastic regarding change
- Ability to understand and teach workforce concepts to team members of varying experience and ability
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills
- Leadership experience in both a sales and support environment
- Advanced Aspect WFM knowledge
- Experience in a business intelligence role
- SQL skills
- Expert Excel knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to improve processes via untraditional methods
- Experience managing a multi-site department
- Strong interpersonal skills, presentation skills, and conflict resolution skills
- Desire to work in a quickly changing environment that may require continued personal development
- Desire for continued education
Who We Are:
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, International Cruise & Excursions, Inc. (‘ICE’ for short) is dedicated to providing branded travel, leisure, and lifestyle products to consumers (over 55 million each year). The ICE slogan reads "Powered by Innovation," and we mean it!
We’re proud to be consistently recognized as a CareerBuilder Top Company to Work for in Arizona, Phoenix Business Journal’s Best Places to Work winner, and one of Arizona’s Most Admired Companies. Our ongoing entrepreneurial spirit and overwhelmingly talented employees encourage a friendly, successful work environment – and that’s what sets us apart. With over 2,200 employees worldwide, we’re always looking to expand our ICE team with career-focused leaders who are committed to exceeding expectations.