YouTube's user base is growing and changing, presenting unique challenges and opportunities to support over a billion monthly users globally. Fast-paced, dynamic, and proactive, the YouTube Support team provides seamless, brilliant support to our content creators, advertisers, and viewers on all platforms around the world. Our goal is to ensure users have easy access to comprehensive support when and where they need it, and to allow our users' voices to help shape product solutions.
As a member of the Support team, you'll analyze top issues facing our users and content creators, work with cross-functional teams to resolve them, and help manage support operations. Whether directly engaging with our biggest creators, surfacing problems to our technical teams, driving analytical insights, or liaising with vendors to provide stellar support, you'll drive reach, satisfaction, and resolution - making YouTube an exceptional user experience for everyone.
As a Workforce Forecasting Program Manager, you'll be responsible for budgeting and labour demand forecasting across YouTube's Trust and Safety organization globally. You will develop and implement the forecasting process, and meet regularly with stakeholder leads to align on method and desired outcomes.
Additionally, you will manage the overall performance of the vendor workforce, and work closely with various internal groups on business requirements and implement new processes.
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun - and we do it all together.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Statistics, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience managing budgets and developing/implementing labor forecasting models.
- 3 years of experience using Python and R.
- Experience in call center operations and workforce management, managing key stakeholders and working with cross-functional partners.
- Experience with implementing forecast models.
- Experience integrating and utilizing Workforce Management Tools.
- Experience with SQL.
- Develop and implement forecasting models and processes across YouTube Trust and Safety. - Lead activities with cross-functional teams in building comprehensive and flexible staffing models to drive consistent service and costs. - Manage multiple analytics projects and ad-hoc requests with flexibility amidst ambiguity. - Automate routine data collection and vendor reporting processes using Google's data infrastructure. - Manage, prepare, and conduct monthly business reviews with key stakeholders.