The Workforce Development Consultant coordinates workforce development functions to ensure that the organization's workforce goals and objectives are met. Responsibilities include:
1. Reviews and analyzes employee data to understand workforce challenges and uses to develop solutions to retain/recruit key staff and succession planning.
2. Participates in community events at local high schools and colleges including career day and mock interviews.
3. Coordinates the Student Affiliation Agreements and administers contracts and processes.
4. Designs career paths for key clinical/management positions
5. Establishes/maintains relationships with national and community-based academic institutions to ensure that partnerships are productive and operate effectively and efficiently.
6. Provides career path mentoring and coaching to both internal and potential employees.
7. Coordinates and administers the HealthcareStudentLoan & Scholarship programs.
Bachelor's Degree and 3 years of recruitment experience, 2 years of which is in workforce planning and development required. Extensive analytics experience in a healthcare setting preferred. Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint also required.