Build and manage relationships with Faculty, Program coordinators, students and internal leaders. Responsible for workforce development (WFD) proposed recruiting strategy. Administers to the day-to-day aspects of the WFD recruiting process.
- Work proactively with hiring managers and TA in developing programs as important talent pipelines to fulfill business strategies.
- Overseeing the Graduate Nurse / Advanced Practice Provider programs, including evaluating the existing internship programs and their alignment to business needs, the recruitment strategy, program marketing, selection and interview process, facilitating placements, on-boarding and ensuring a comprehensive internshipexperience
- Provides comprehensive coordination of activities surrounding WFD partnerships.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key campus diversity organizations and universities
- Plan and attend campus career fairs, information sessions, on campus and on site interviews, and speaking engagements
- Implement sourcing strategies to identify talented candidates, paying particular attention to diversity initiatives.
- Organizes and oversees the annual WFD process, including managing organizing promotional material, performing applicant first-pass screening, preparing interview schedules, and organizing the selection committee process.
- Maintains program data in compliance with all internal and external agencies.
- Compiles/submits required data.
- Provides administrative oversight of operations for programs presently or potentially housed within RRH Wegman’s Center for Workforce Development (WCWD)
- Collaborates with the Admissions Coordinator in marketing and recruitment for programs housed at the RRH WCDW.
- Collaborates with RRH Foundation on accounts pertaining to workforce development.
- Establish, develop and grow any relationships vital to the success of programs including but not limited to area high schools, training programs, colleges and universities to develop pathways of career exploration.
Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Proven skills related to the following:
- Highly capable of multiple tasking in a high-impact environment
- Strong communication, influence and interpersonal skills
- Self-driven with superior organizational skills and integrity
- Meticulous with an eye for detail as will be working with a lot of data and different timelines
Job ID REQ_92756