The primary purpose of this role is to deliver in-depth analyses of critical workforce issues, provide relevant insights to the business, and recommend changes to policies. This includes responsibility for identifying data trends, anomalies, and root causes of workforce related issues. The Workforce Analytics Consultant will help in defining Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) that will enable leaders to affect change with regard to workforce issues and trends that impact the organization.
- Creates, communicates, and interprets employee research, analytics, and metrics that directly support execution and future formulation of people strategy.
- Works closely and collaboratively with the HRBPs to ensure alignment of efforts to the overall HR strategy.
- Designs and creates data visualizations and dashboards.
- Trains and educates HR and business leaders on research, the use of analytics and insight creation.
- Socializes results and findings in order to gain consensus while preserving relationships.
- Leads the design, management, and delivery of Human Capital Analytics programs and associated reports/insights to support data based decision making.
- Develops and maintains relationships with Human Resources partners, business partners, IT support partners, and customers at Corporate, Distribution and Store locations.
- Acts as a consulting resource to senior level leaders.
- Serves as project manager.
- Bachelor 's Degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Business Administration or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in workforce analytics, research, resource management, and/or talent forecasting.
- 2+ years of experience in an advanced analytics role.
- Experience in multiple projects in which research and data analysis skills were critical to draw
insights and make business decisions
Job ID 1363531BR