The targeted customer base is insurance companies in the workers' compensation and auto markets, bill review companies, and other potential channel partners. The Sales Director is responsible for achieving their annual sales goal.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
- Develop and execute sales plan in support of annual revenue target for the Property and Casualty market segment.
- Execute individual new business growth plan to achieve personal sales target.
- Serve as a subject matter expert by providing consultative guidance to the prospect.
- Facilitate the sales process and present value story to prospects. .
- Target and prioritize key prospects for sales opportunities.
- Coordinate and manage the participation of finance, marketing, operations, and IT as needed in the sales process.
- Customize and update the sales and value messages, including sales support materials, as necessary to support the sales process.
- Acting with a sense of urgency in executing their sales plan
- Collaborate, coordinate and communicate across disciplines and departments.
- Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
- Demonstrate commitment to the Company's core values.
- The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing.
- Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
As a Sales Director, you must be highly organized and detail-oriented, with strong decision-making, sales, account management, presentation, interpersonal, time management, analytical, organizational, and negotiating skills. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of clients.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
- Bachelors degree coupled with eight (8) years' experience in bill review sales, account management, or consulting in the property and casualty market segment.
- Prefer experience with selling services to property and casualty insurers.
- Required licensures, professional certifications, and/or Board certifications as applicable
- Knowledge of the market segment and the Company's products and services
- Possess property and casualty segment relationships with c suite executives and company decision makers.
- Knowledge of bill workflows, electronic commerce, financials aspects of the healthcare delivery system, and dynamics between payers and providers
- Ability to collaboratively and consultatively work with internal and external stakeholders to drive sales in support of the revenue goals for the property and casualty market segment.
- Ability to develop targeted business proposals and see the sales process through as needed to close the deal
- Ability to use software, hardware, and peripherals related to job responsibilities, including MS Office
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Up to 40% travel
- Individual must be able to work remotely from a home based office or in a standard office environment which requires sitting and viewing monitor(s) for extended periods of time, operating standard office equipment such as, but not limited to, a keyboard, copier and telephone