Workday Techno Functional (HR, Compensation WorkDay module)
Position: Workday Techno Functional (HR, Compensation WorkDay module)
Location: Collierville- TN,
Duration: Full Time Permanent
· Looking for HR professional with 6-8years of good HR (US) Domain knowledge.
· Workday expertise in at least one of the modules of Compensation + Tuition, Absence+TT+Talent, Recruiting, Security, HCM and Reporting.
· Hands on integration experience in functional knowledge across at least one HR module including Core HR, Benefits, Compensation, Absence and payroll in workdayfinance.
· Good communication skills in a MUST due to the requirement to interact with Business, other FedEx stakeholders.
· Technical skills / Analytical aptitude.
· Provide Support to HR SMEs handling 6 work streams as Lifecycle Management, Compensation, Talent Management, Leave / Calendaring,. Recruitment & allied activities and Activities to be performed .
· Interact with business teams in understanding requirements, documentation.
· Provide support to the SMEs in handling their tasks/activities.
· Triaging of issues passed on from L1support .
· Recommend solutions, design considerations .
· Build SME knowledge base .
· Compensation WorkDay module specialist.
*If you are comfortable with the position and location then please revert me back at the earliest with your updated resume and following details or I would really appreciate if you can call me back on my number.*
Open to relocate:
Current Salary :
Annual salary expectation:
Best time to call:
Best Time for the Interview:-
Total IT Experience [Yrs]:-
Key Skill Set:-
In case you are not interested, I will be very grateful if you can pass this position to your colleagues or friends who might be interested.