About the Role
DoorDash is seeking an experienced analyst to join our People Analytics team. We’re a data-driven organization, empowering local economies and our people to do the best work of their careers. This role will provide reporting and data-driven insights to attract, develop, and retain the best talent to power and grow DoorDash. You will support and scale our people reporting and analytics within the People Team. In this role, you will work with a team of analysts and engineers to develop the tools and insights for our people and decision-makers. You’ll act as a builder, engineer, consultant, technology evangelist, data analyst, and security/privacy advocate.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Develop the first complete set of reports and dashboards in a recent implementation of Workday
- Build the next arm of our Self Service Platform, delivering analytics at scale through Workday
- Participates and leads projects related to new dashboards and analytics for HR and business leaders
- Create, maintain, and organize the reporting portfolio. Monitor the effectiveness and performance of reporting products, modifying or operationalizing new reports as needed
- Cultivate strong relationships with business partners across People Technology, People Operations, IT, and others as needed to deliver effective reporting and insights
- Ensure the proper use, storage, and transmission of sensitive employee data and participate in data governance and security review
- Partner with People Technology to understand, support, and maintain security framework
- Support new business operations, module implementations, and new releases with reporting development and testing needs
- Support requests for data integrity and compliance audits in a timely manner
- Grow as a Workday Reporting expert, supporting operational and advanced reports/dashboards supporting HCM, Compensation, Talent, Performance, Payroll, Learning, Benefits, and future modules
We’re excited about you because you have…
- 5+ years of reporting experience as a Data Analyst and/or Business or HRIS Analyst (preferably with a Human Capital Management (HCM) system such as Workday, PeopleSoft, Oracle, or SAP).
- 3+ years of experience with Workday reporting, including calculated fields, advanced and matrix reports, dashboards, and scorecards
- Workday Reporting certification strongly preferred
- Deep knowledge of Workday reporting capabilities and data structure, including core HCM, payroll, recruiting, absence management, time tracking, compensation, learning, etc.
- Experience facilitating stakeholder inputs, conducting requirement gathering sessions, and partnering with HR Information Systems (HRIS) and IT teams
- Strong business acumen, project management experience, problem-solving skills, and stakeholder management experience
- Exceptional interpersonal skills (verbal, written, and presentation) interfacing with all levels of an organization
- Self-starter with a high level of discretion with highly sensitive/confidential data
- Ability to present complex information in an effective format that is easily understood by users
- Excellent communication skills, with an ability to understand and communicate complex functional and technical solutions to less/non-technical audiences