Workday Planning Consultant
Collaborative Solutions is a leading global Finance and HR Transformation consultancy that leverages world-class cloud solutions to help deliver successful outcomes for its customers. As one of the longest-tenured consulting partners with Workday, Collaborative Solutions has a 98% customer satisfaction rate and has executed over 450 Workday Financial Management, Human Resources, and Payroll deployments for global Fortune 500 companies, medium-sized businesses, and education and government institutions.
Collaborative Solutions has also partnered with Workday to deploy modern cloud-based business planning and analytics solutions, and we are currently seeking consultants with EPM (Enterprise Performance Management) implementation experience to assist with these partnerships. Our Planning Consultants play a major role in managing client facing project teams in the implementation of Workday Planning and Analytics solutions. An ideal candidate will have financial/multi-dimensional modeling experience, and possess the ability to quickly understand and break down financial, business, and technical concepts.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Become an expert within the Workday Planning tool set. Workday Financials or Reporting experience is a plus.
- Work with clients to understand their current planning process, and take a consultative approach to move legacy models into Workday
- Leverage your expertise to recommend the best solution based on the client?s requirements, budget, and timeframe; with the flexibility to adapt the scope as additional needs are identified.
- Guide the customer through facilitated design sessions and configuration decisions based on best practices and an understanding of the customer?s unique business requirements at all stages of the project.
- Regularly engage and support the client through all phases of the project, ensuring a smooth transfer from legacy systems to Workday Planning.
- Perform multiple tasks under limited direction, while regularly keeping the client, your project team and your Engagement Manager abreast of changes or progress related to the project.
- Act as a mentor to fellow consultants and analysts, including providing support for shadow assignments.
- Assist with sales activities by attending sales calls as a Workday Planning subject matter expert.
- Work with Solutions Architects to review Statements of Work (SOWs) to assure proper scoping, timelines, and resource allocations.
- Actively participate in update training and internal opportunities to share one?s skills and learnings with others within the organization.
- Maintain cutting-edge knowledge of product functionality with each new Workday release.
Skills and Qualifications:
- BA or equivalent in Finance or Accounting. MBA a plus.
- Proven track record of delivering multiple EPM applications in the cloud through Anaplan, Tidemark, Workday, SAP BPC, Hyperion or another applicable tool.
- 5-7 years of Finance/Consulting work experience with a background in accounting, finance, consolidation, management reporting, planning and analysis, forecasting and budgeting.
- Proven ability of leading teams of consultants in delivering complex technology solutions.
- Proven track-record of client success with an ability to plan, monitor and report project plans with experience managing budget, scope and timelines.
- Ability to speak to both the financial and technical aspects of EPM. Experience managing technical upgrades and ETL/data movement is a plus.
- Ability to create and sustain a relationship with clients, inspiring confidence in themselves and the delivery team while driving to reference-ability.
- Deep knowledge of EPM software industry market and products
- Ability to travel 50 - 75% within North America.
Equal Opportunity statement:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or status as a Vietnam or disabled veteran.
Because we do business with the government, we must reach out to, hire and provide equal opportunity to qualified people with disabilities. If youd like to voluntarily submit your disability status to us, please use the url in this posting to complete the Voluntary Self-Identification of Disability form and send it to . Any answer you provide will be kept private and will not be used against you in any way.