Workday Lead Consultant
Position : Workday Lead Consultant
Location : Sunnyvale, CA
Interview: Phone/ Skype
TCS is seeking a Workday Lead Consultant with experience in successful end-to-end medium to large implementations of Workday implementations. This person will be hands-on with the development of key client deliverables such as: project/staffing plans, issue logs, etc. while driving client engagement. Any budget or resourcing constraints will be communicated and addressed, keeping in mind the project’s success and profitability. This person should be able to roll up the sleeves in the design and ongoing support of the client and their Workday tenant.
Qualifications, Skills & Requirements:
· Be an expert in Workday's Implementation Methodology and use it on all engagements.
· Demonstrate competency across the Workday product suite - HCM, Payroll, and/or Financials.
· Ensure projects are properly planned and staffed.
· Track issues and risks, communicate status and escalate concerns.
· Provide guidance and mentoring to Consultants working on their Workday tasks.
· Present client with change orders in the event they're asking Workday to perform tasks that are outside the scope of the SOW.
· Ensure the client can serve as a reference.
· Participate in the sales cycle when requested to gather requirements, formulate delivery approach and develop a proposal/SOW.
· Identify opportunities to position other service offerings.
· At least 2 certifications in Workday is a must from the past
· Work Location: Sunnyvale, CA
· Lead the team and accountable of the ongoing service delivery
· Perform design, development, testing and deployment of integrations
· Partner with on new Integrations solution design, development, delivery and documentation
· Gather requirements and prototype the integrations
· Facilitate transfer of knowledge to the Client on the developed integrations
· Track issues and risks, communicate status and escalate concerns