Provides application design, analysis, programming, testing and documentation for the development, integration, enhancement, and maintenance of information systems solutions.Job Description:
- Formulates and defines system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding to design, develop, modify, or integrate complex information systems.
- Devises or modifies application systems and procedures to optimize functional requirements including capacity, operating time, response time, and form of desired results.
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs, and documents programs, subroutines, and scripts.
- Develops and implements program/system test plans. Devises data verification methods and standard system procedures.
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Computer Science or equivalent work experience required. Equivalent years of experience are determined as one year of technical experience for every year of college requested.
- 1 year - Experience with information technology concepts, application development methodology, terminology, and standards required
- 5 years - Systems and programming experience required
- 1 year - Expert working knowledge of at least one programming language in use at BCBST.
- Proven skill with information technology in use at BCBST is required
- Proven analysis, design, and coding skills, and demonstrated success in leading large and complex projects
- Top level technical experience in one or more specialized areas of applications systems analysis and programming
- Demonstrated ability to interpret and translate technical and/or or complex concepts into information meaningful to project team members and/or business personnel.
- Be organized, reliable, and able to manage multiple tasks with exceptional work ethic.
- Leadership skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical co-workers
Job Specific Requirements:
Minimum 5 years Workday Integration experience is preferred.
Preference will be given to Workday Certified Pro
Experience in EIBs, DT integrations, Workday Studio, Web Services, SOAP, REST API
Ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
Understand complexities and nuances with reporting in HCM and Finance modules
Ability to consult with stakeholders and identify metrics and interpretation needed in deliverables