We have an immediate opportunity for a Workday Integration Consultant with Studio and CCB experience in Canada. You will be responsible for developing integrations in a Workday HCM environment.
Our implementation partner is a part of the Big 4 and very recently sold their project, which will be implemented in Toronto and Montreal, Canada. Travel to the client site will be limited only to introductory period or as needed. All travel expenses will be addressed. This is a fantastic opportunity to work on an international Workday implementation.
Workday Integration Consultant
- Must have completed at least one full lifecycle Workday implementation as an Integration Developer.
- Priority will be given to Workday-certified candidates.
- Must have experience with Workday HCM integrations.
- Must have experience with Cloud Connect for Benefits, EIB, and Studio.
- Experience with Document Transformation would be a huge plus.
- EXCELLENT written and verbal communication skills absolutely required.
If interested, please send us an updated resume and let’s set up some time to discuss. Interviewing qualified candidates right away and the right person will get an offer very quickly.
If you know any Workday Integration professionals with HCM experience, please pass my contact information. We would love to talk to them! We have an excellent referral program so your recommendation will be rewarded.