Workday Integration Architect / Systems Architect
11 - 15 years experience • Health & Beauty
This is a fulltime/perm role with an awesome World class firm in Palo Alto
Our client is implementing Workday HCM in their environment and looking to integrate and migrate their existing HR Systems or applications into the Workday HCM.
They need a rock-star Workday Systems Architect to join their Digital Solutions team. In conjunction withother System Architects and Implementation Partner, you should identify process improvement opportunities and provide recommendations to deliver effective and scalable solutions that meet client’s growth and business needs via effective configuration and/or integrations.
The individual in this position serves as a functional/technical support point-of-contact for HR functional areas and assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, configuring and testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing process and data flows for process improvement opportunities
They are looking for a thought partner to provide outstanding support in the implementation of core Workday HCM modules(most importantly core HCM and Payroll)and has solid integration/migration experience moving native HR apps into Workday system
You are expected to:
· Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of core HR tools in the Workday eco-system. Lead in initiatives that require Workday integrations with other systems, both internally and to external vendors
· Perform analysis of existing business processes, technical design, identify and evaluate possible configuration/ solutions in response to business issues and challenges
· Partner withHRIS team members to optimize Core HCM and partner closely with cross-functional teams to gain deep understanding of process, systems and pain points
· Lead systems projects that are complex in nature including requirement gathering, configuration and testing efforts· Manage and coordinate design and architecture review meetings with development and business team members reviewing/adjusting priorities and reporting on status of development efforts
· Owns configuration for assigned areas, while providing oversight and coaching across all configuration for the team
· Evaluate, communicate and coordinate the functional and technical impacts of Workday configuration decisions to stakeholder groups
- 10 or more years of progressively responsible and directly related work experience
- Preferably 3-5 years of experience in leading SaaS HCM solutions such as Workday
- Broad knowledge/experience with multiple SaaSHRtechnology platforms and tools
- Demonstrate the ability to architect and present solutions across the HRTechnologyPortfolio with options to business and HR stakeholders. Excellent business analysis skills: timeline planning, requirements definition and documentation, test planning, deployment approaches.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to summarize and present findings and challenges to all levels of staff and management.
· Workday certification is preferred (Workday Consultant or client Pro-certified in two or more of the following areas: Workday Core HR, WorkdayPayroll, Workday Benefits, WorkdayRecruiting. Workday Talent, Workday Advance Compensation, Workday Advanced report writing or Workday Studio/Advanced Integrations).
Keywords: Workday Systems Architect, Workday Solutions Architect, Workday Core HCM Integration Consultant, Workday Integration Architect, SaaS Solutions Architect, ERP Solutions Architect, ERP Systems Architect, Workday Technical Consultant, Workday Integrations SME, Workday Techno-functional Consultant, Workday Integration Lead, Workday HCM Migration Lead, Workday Technical Architectare0ulltime