Please go through the job description and let me know your interest.
Location: Kalamazoo, MI
Duration: 6+ months
Start Date: July 10th
Must be Workday Certified. Need to provide Certification No.
The primary focus of responsibilities will be for HR applications including Workday HCM. The ideal candidate will demonstrate both functional and technical understanding of Workday. The scope of responsibilities spans all activities in the service lifecycle from conception to retirement for applications that provide services to the identified business functions. This includes work that is executed through projects, releases, support, and on-going management activities.
Essential duties & responsibilities: (detailed description)
· Responsible for overall technical implementation and support of Workday HCM and other assigned HR applications.
· Gather complex business requirements related to Human Capital Management, Payroll, Compensation and otherHR modules, execute fit/gap analysis, build, test, migrate and maintain integrations in Workday
· Analyze, maintain and troubleshoot HR information systems and applications;
· Manage multiple phases of testing, to include writing test plans and test scripts, performing system testing and supporting user testing.
· Participate drafting Business Requirement Document s(BRDs) and Technical Specifications.
· Partnering with stakeholders to analyze & prioritize system & process enhancement opportunities.
· Execute responsibilities in accordance with policies and procedures.
· Execute on special projects as assigned by manager.
Education & special trainings:
· Bachelor’s degreerequired
Qualifications & experience:
- 4 or more years’ experience with HRIS systems (Workday HCM – a plus)
- Experience in Workday – HCM, Report Writer, EIB, Workday Studio
- 2+ years integrating SaaS/Cloud -based ERP systems with other third -party service vendors
- Web Services, XML, XSLT, or other integration technologies
- Strong background in systems, implementations, integrations, configuration and support
- Expertise in data management, business process and SaaS environments
- Technical skills with data extraction, analysis and reporting
- Functional knowledge in Human Resources with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to execute system lifecycle best practices including patching strategies, software life cycle management, disaster recovery, automation of routine activities, and change management.
Physical & mental requirements:
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to understand, analyze and report on HR data is preferred
· Self-motivated and organized with a strong desire to succeed
· High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
· Excellent problem solving and risk mitigation skills
· Proactive and able to act with a sense of urgency as required
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Flexibility and dedication in acquiring new responsibilities and skills