- Work directly with clients to help team activities to implement, support and integrate Workday HCM technology solutions into their business environments
- Provide delivery support and assistance for Workday Human Capital Management applications to our clients
- Closely follow the strategic direction set by senior management and team leads when establishing near term goals.
- Assist in delivery of high-quality solutions across multiple industries
Workday Human Capital Management professionals demonstrate skills and experience in Workday HCM.
A professional at this position has the following responsibilities:
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor.
- May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Cons org.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
- Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within consulting organization.
It is our intention for our people to work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience implementation experience in the following areas: HCM
- Minimum of 5 years' experience of application requirements gathering and design, including process mapping and gap analysis
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a consulting or technical environment
- Minimum of 3 years' HCM experience in retail, consumer goods, life sciences, or travel and transportation.
- Minimum of 2 years previous project management experience inclusive of people management
- Workday Certifications in any of the following areas: Payroll, Benefits, Absence Management, Talent Management, Performance Management, EPM
- Previous experience with a large professional service organization
- Strong interest in collaborative work with clients
- Previous experience in software selection, vendor management
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Certification in Payroll, Benefits, or Absence management a plus
Locations: Chicago Detroit Minneapolis Cincinnati Cleveland Milwaukee St. Louis
Salary $140k - $155K