We are actively looking for four the below four positions.
Location: Across US
• Deep technical expertise and understanding of all phases of the technology implementation lifecycle and methodologies
• Experience in with ERP web service integrations using SOAP, WSDL, XML, XSLT, Java, EDI, .Net, etc.
• Experience with other ERP systems – SAP, PeopleSoft, Lawson, SuccessFactors, etc.
• Experience with WebLogic, WebSphere, WebMethods or othermiddleware
• Experience with Service Oriented Architecture concepts
• Management Consulting skills/background/characteristics -- working with clients, on teams, producing work products and deliverables, facilitating sessions, problem solving, analytical thinking, strong communication, etc.
• Workday certification or experience is a plus
• Ability to travel up to 75% as needed