Essential Job Functions:
- Manage concurrent and complex HRIS projects, including new HR implementations, evaluations and vendor releases for the successful implementation and adoption of new feature functionality.
- Evaluate all Workday issues and enhancement requests to determine business insight, validity, level of effort and prioritization for potential roadmap delivery. Determine if repeated issues, errors or training questions require changes to our Workday configuration or environment.
- Partner with HR and other business leaders to meet evolving business requirements and lead enhancement opportunities, gather requirements, design, develop and implement system solutions improving the employee experience.
- Foster ongoing Workday relationships – relevant memberships and engagement in Workday Community, User Groups and Conferences.
- Develop Workday customer partnerships creating a network of resources for reference points and knowledge exchange in understanding implementation strategies and usage adoption models for Workday’s product suite.
- Coach Workday BA team on production support questions, issue resolution, diagnosing complex problems and providing high levels of customer service to the HR community.
- Ownership of review and management of Workday weekly updates and bi-annual release cycles; develop best practice review and readiness plan.
- Maintain working functional knowledge across all HR systems and COE’s - across multiple function areas and teams, driving community collaboration and a commitment to a great support service experience.
- Provide implementation support through transition to ongoing operations, including support of user acceptance testing, management of end-to-end issue resolution cycle and partnered leader in change management and user adoption plans.
- Perform configuration, setup, develop test plans and execute on delivering new Workday business processes and configuration updates.
- Strong team player with service-oriented attitude and customer focus, lead with community minded coordination across functional team members to complete deliverables.
- Advanced WorkdayExperience / Certification – HCM, Security Administration, Business Process, and Recruiting
- Strong ability to diagnose and troubleshoot issues
- Excellent documentation and presentation skills
- Capable of adapting to changing situations and prioritizing tasks as necessary
- Manage unexpected situations professionally and maintain a calm demeanor in difficult situations
- Comfortable handling sensitive, confidential information
- Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Detail oriented, self-driven, and able to work with minimal supervision
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related field
- 5-7+ years of related experience
- Prior supervisory experiencepreferred
- Experience partnering with internal and external audit leads through Workdayaudit reviews
- Analytics, Business Process, Security, Interface Development
- Strong configuration and design skills
- Hands-on experience with system testing and QA processes
- Able to absorb new technologies and features quickly
- Proficient Microsoft (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc) skills
- Experience working as a BSA in HRIS or HRIT, Workdayrequired