Workday Global Support Analyst--Recruit
Less than 5 years experience •
This role will be the Lead Workday Subject Matter Expert in core product feature and functions (WD Recruit) providing guidance and expert coaching to Workday Business Analysts and other business leaders on system capabilities and advanced ways to optimize Workday.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage concurrent and complex HRIS projects, including new HR implementations, evaluations and vendor releases for the successful implementation and adoption of new feature functionality.
- Evaluate all Workday issues and enhancement requests to determine business insight, validity, level of effort and prioritization for potential roadmap delivery. Determine if repeated issues, errors or training questions require changes to our Workday configuration or environment.
- Partner with HR and other business leaders to meet evolving business requirements and lead enhancement opportunities, gather requirements, design, develop and implement system solutions improving the employee experience.
- Foster ongoing Workday relationships – relevant memberships and engagement in Workday Community, User Groups and Conferences.
- Develop Workday customer partnerships creating a network of resources for reference points and knowledge exchange in understanding implementation strategies and usage adoption models for Workday’s product suite.
- Coach team on production support questions, issue resolution, diagnosing complex problems and providing high levels of customer service to the HR community.
- Ownership of review and management of Workday weekly updates and bi-annual release cycles; develop best practice review and readiness plan.
- Maintain working functional knowledge across all HR systems and COE’s - across multiple function areas and teams, driving community collaboration and a commitment to a great support service experience.
- Provide implementation support through transition to ongoing operations, including support of user acceptance testing, management of end-to-end issue resolution cycle and partnered leader in change management and user adoption plans.
- Perform configuration, setup, develop test plans and execute on delivering new Workday business processes and configuration updates
- BS or BA degree in computer science, business administration, or related technical field or equivalent experience is required.
- 3-5 years experience with Workday HCM including Workday implementation and post-implementation experience with a focus in release management, optimization and/or backlog management
- Strong process improvement knowledge is required.
- Ability to collaborate in-person and virtual/remote environments.
- Workday functional expertise and familiarity with technical offerings (EIB/Core Connectors/Integrations) is preferred.
- Occasional ability to travel which could include an overnight stay is required.
- Understanding of Workday HCM Core and at least three of the following modules: Payroll, Talent, Recruiting, Absence, Time Tracking, Benefits, Compensation, Performance, Learning
Job ID R002222