Collaborative Solutions is a leading global Finance and HR Transformation consultancy that leverages world-class cloud solutions to help deliver successful outcomes for its customers. As one of the longest-tenured consulting partners with Workday, Collaborative Solutions has a 98% customer satisfaction rate and has executed over 450 Workday Financial Management, Human Resources, and Payroll deployments for global Fortune 500 companies, medium-sized businesses, and education and government institutions.
The Solutions Architect assists the Business Development team by providing solutions guidance and design/strategy support through the sales process. This can include functional and technical guidance, support for RFI?s, RFP?s and general proposals delivery. The Solution Architect should have broad Workday product knowledge with deep implementation expertise. A Solutions Architect is responsible for guiding the overall design (through the architect phase) of the application through the sales process and supporting the transition to the delivery team for a successful implementation. We are specifically looking for candidates with Financials, HCM, and/or Student Information Systems experience in a wide range of industries, and specifically in the higher education market.
* Work effectively with team members to support customer satisfaction and success.
* Support the Business Development Lifecycle by serving as product SME and may assist the lead Sales rep to qualify business development opportunities.
* Provide end to end solution and design details during the sales process.
* Support initial Collaborative customer proposal and support the proposal process. May provide Quality Assurance for respective service areas through delivery of the project.
* Accurately estimate effort and resources required to complete projects as related to areas of expertise.
* Provide input on project staffing based on requirements in solution area.
* Work with Vice President of Delivery to help establish professional development opportunities in solution area.
* Mentor and guide more junior resources.
* Support the transition of the customer via the approved / formal Sales to Delivery process. Provide guidance and solution recommendations to existing project teams (existing, in flight projects)
* Promote knowledge sharing across the practices
* Support Marketing Activities by speaking and presenting Collaborative Solutions at trade conferences.
* Develop Tools to assist Sales with estimating for each functional area.
* Support Pre-sales meetings and Orals in person.
Skills & Requirements:
* Strong Workday implementation experience preferred. Strong end to end implementation experience with HR, Financial, or Student Information Systems required
* Higher Education industry experience preferred
* Ability to work in diverse, fast paced environment and effectively collaborate across teams.
* Ability to juggle multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously
* Ability to identify and analyze areas of risk and develops plans to minimize.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills to executive staff and sponsors
* Willingness to travel nationally and internationally (75% to 100% possible)
Equal Opportunity statement:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or status as a Vietnam or disabled veteran.
Because we do business with the government, we must reach out to, hire and provide equal opportunity to qualified people with disabilities. If you?d like to voluntarily submit your disability status to us, please use the url in this posting to complete the Voluntary Self-Identification of Disability form and send it to . Any answer you provide will be kept private and will not be used against you in any way.
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Apply via LinkedIn here: