The ERP Implementation Project Manager will be responsible for the development and implementation of key Financial initiatives from the current Oracle platform. Having a solid finance and accounting business awareness, a key competency of the role will be the ability to develop a thorough understanding of our financial, business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements within the new system platform. The individual will then call upon his/her technical and functional knowledge of system implementation to deliver application design, module configuration/setup, user acceptance testing, and end-user training.
What you'll do here:
- Defining the projects goals, objectives, risks, assumptions, Co-ordinate and assign adequate JH resources to the project.
- Participate in implementation of the new system including configuration, building, testing, and user training, and go-live.
- Liaise cross-functionally with Accounting, FP&A, IT, Franchise and Corporate-owned Operations, and implementation partner to deliver system functionality including but not limited to infrastructure engineering, database, security and operations support.
- Familiarizing the JH team with the terms of the project contract scope and proposal vs their requirements; Ensure Business acceptance for delivered services from the partner.
- Monitor project timelines and milestones using project management tools; Create and communicate project status reports to the project stakeholders.
- Oversee the completion and approval of project-level documentation.
- Schedule and lead project meetings and presentations.
- Assess project risks and issues and escalate to internal stakeholders.
- Manage all phases of the project to ensure on-time completion within budget.
- Complete progress reports, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Manage project charges, budget and budget expenses (such as travel expenses, equipment, or billable time).
- Ensure quality and timeliness of partner services.
Skills you’ll bring for success:
- Experience with Workday financials is a plus!
- 5 - 10 years of general ledger/financial systems implementation experience
- Must have Cloud ERP system implementation experience with a number of Financial Modules such as, General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, Chart of accounts building, Budget and forecasting etc.
- Strong finance and accounting knowledge
- Must have demonstrated project manager experience with details of size, length of time, and complexity
- Excellent organizational skills to keep all parties on track with and accountable to timeline to complete system implementation
- Agile / Scrum experience
- Ability to clearly describe end-to-end business processes and the key integration points, work cross-functionally across different business processes within an organization, and knowledge of challenges faced by implementation teams
- PMP certification preferred
- Skilled in MS Teams
- Strong analytical, written, and verbal communication skills