A professional at this position level has the following responsibilities:
-Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
-Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility.
-Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within Consulting Company, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
-Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
-Decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact outside area of responsibility.
-Manages large teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Consulting Company.
• Minimum of 3+ years hands on Workday systems integration and/or implementation experience in any of the following areas: HCM, Payroll, Time Tracking, Absence Management, Compensation, Benefits, Talent and Performance Management.
• Minimum of 3+ years of application requirements gathering and design, including process mapping and gap analysis
• Minimum of 2+ years' experience in a consulting in technical environment at level
• Minimum of 1+ years previous project management experience inclusive of people management
• Minimum of a bachelor's degree
• Workday HCM and/or EPM Certification required
• Large-scale and/or global transformation experience
• Understanding of industry/workforce trends and drivers for Resources clients (Energy, Chemicals, Natural Resources, Utilities)
• Experience collaborating with software vendors to grow market and cultivate new sales prospects
• Experience with growing an internal practice, enhancing solution and offering knowledge, talent pool skills and engagement
Professional Skill Requirements:
Locations: Chicago, Detroit, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Indianapolis, St. Louis, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Columbus.
Base Salary $160k - $195k