A leader in the global building systems and aerospace industries, United Technologies Corp. invents new and better ways to keep people safe, comfortable, productive and on the move. By combining a passion for science with precision engineering, the organization creates the smart, sustainable solutions the world needs.
United Technologies Corporation’s commercial businesses include Otis elevators and escalators and UTC Climate, Controls & Security, a leading provider of heating, ventilation, air conditioning, fire and security systems, and building automation and controls. The aerospace businesses include Pratt & Whitney aircraft engines and UTC Aerospace Systems. United Technologies also operates a centralized research organization that pursues technologies for improving the performance, energy efficiency and cost of its products and processes.
Come and join the team which is focused in simplifying our employees user experience and improving the productivity through SaaS and integrated HRTechnology solutions.
Job Description: The HRT Workday Configurator role will provide planning and execution guidance and knowledge to simplify the Workday modules implementations aross UTC Business Units and Functions. This role will also contribute to establishing Workday adoption and governance for new capabilities enablement in support of various stakeholder and Business Unit groups.
· Plan, execute and monitor Workday projects across UTC with an eye on supportability and successful operational transition into production
· Conduct working sessions with HR/COE Functions to gather, understand, and analyze business requirements
· Provide subject matter expertise on key business process decisions
· Demonstrate configurations through the use of prototyping for the emerging Workday modules and capabilities
· Advise HR team on industry standards for Workday process areas in order to provide suggestions to achieve streamlined processes
· Understand Workday’s Implementation Methodology and use it on all engagements
· Work in an agile environment with global implementation and operations teams
· Lead coordination for the training and other events that help share knowledge and skills with other team members
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
· Workday certifications in Performance, Talent or Core areas, preferred
· Thrive in a diverse, fast paced, global environment
· Basic knowledge of AGILE methodology and practices
· Think analytically and can effectively apply logic to solve problems
· Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and meet deadlines, despite conflicting demands
· 4 year College Degree and 7+ years of experience
· Some travelrequired, approximately 25%.
· Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate and team with others
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and can clearly articulate complex messages and requirements to stakeholders, functional COE teams and Workday CSM/Account Executive
Job ID 01298540