As Coveo’s first Workday Administrator, you are on a mission to ensure and maintain the quality and optimal use of the Workday platform. You ensure the security and conformity of the data while in charge of installing updates and ensuring the continuation of activities following the installation.
IF you join the team, you will become responsible for the SLA of the platform. You act as the guardian of the platform and make sure that updates are properly tracked and that their impact on users is validated and communicated.
This role will require close collaboration with Coveo's Workday user members, especially Finance and HR. On your to-do list are proper operation, quality, security and development of the Workday platform to make sure that the Workday tech stack team succeeds.
No day is ever the same, but this is how it might look like for you...
- Start your day with a cup of coffee (or tea) and hop on a call with your team lead to discuss the latest Workday updates
- Look through the incoming requests and monitor the system
- Look through the industry standards for the best-on-class security for this system; you want to ensure that data pipelines going through Workday are seamless
- You spend the last hour before lunch assigning user roles and permissions since the team hired new team members.
- Lunch break! In fact, you're eating pretty fast because your team has made an appointment to play Fall Guys online.
- You then meet with your team to brainstorm on some more specific Finance and HR cases. This helps give you a new perspective, and you'll ask a few questions to the applicant of one of your tickets for more information. Your goal - continuous platform availability.
- You warp up your day on a project for improved tracking - you want to establish metrics to measure quality, security and data compliance for Workday. Your active participation in the definition of the Workday product vision at Coveo is paramount!
- Last call for platform support tickets?
- Your day finishes with a quick catch up with an IT/IS Townhall - you are happy to hear the department’s expansion and new wins, you are hopeful about the future and the strategic role of the team. Team work!
The guardian of Workday
We first and foremost look for a team and culture fit - Coveo prides itself on being a place for innovation, creativity and teamwork. If it sounds like you, we are ready to welcome you to our Information Systems department.
Here is what will make your CV stand out from other candidates:
- 3-5 years experience in a system administrator role
- Solid experience with Linux (Red Hat or CentOS, anyone?)
- AWS experience or other Cloud Platforms
- Strong analytical mind
- Excellent collaborator and a team player
- Workday Certification is a big plus!