Work Director 1 Cash Vault
At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Consumer Credit Card, Retail Services, Consumer Deposits, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
Wells Fargo Virtual Channels (WFVC) serves consumer and small business customers through digital (online, mobile, and social) and contact centers (phone, email, and correspondence). We provide customers with convenient ways to manage their accounts, enable digital payments, provide solutions that meet their financial needs, and more. WFVC serves about 27 million customers through our digital channels and support about 5.8 billion customer interactions annually through digital and contact centers.
WFVC is part of the Payments, Virtual Solutions and Innovation (PVSI) business division. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
Within the Operations team our Electronic & Commercial Services team processes cash and check deposits, fulfills currency and coin orders through cash vault services, provides retail and wholesale lockbox collection services, wire transfer services, and Treasury Management (TM) products and services, including monthly billing statements for Business Banking, Wholesale, International, and TM customers.
Come join Sterling Cash Vault team! We have a Work Director 1 opportunity now available!
The schedule is Monday-Friday 9:30am - 6pm or until work is complete.
Salary will be dependent on experience.
The Work Director ensures the unit’s work is completed on time and accurately by planning, coordinating, and monitoring the daily activities of the moderately complex to complex work of less senior team members. Duties may include: reviewing, prioritizing, and distributing daily work to meet deadlines and goals; monitoring work in progress making adjustments as needed; giving feedback and training to staff; addressing scheduling issues, including absences and tardiness; giving input to supervisors on staff performance; representing unit at meetings.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Managing workflow from start to finish and monitoring team of associates
- Ensuring that customer deadlines are being met.
- Ensuring that all of the necessary tools are on hand in order to perform the job with little or no interruptions.
- Communicating with peers and management and other cash vault teams to exchange pertinent information.
- Promoting a positive work environment for associates demonstrating a commitment to open communications, staff development, and employee morale.
- Be flexible to work with manager for coverage on PTO and staff absences
- 2+ years of operations experience
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks and distribute complex work
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Quality review skills
- Leadership experience including training and providing performance feedback to staff/managers
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work in a fast paced deadline driven environment
- Cash vault or cash handling experience
- Ability to achieve high production and quality standards
- Ability to follow policies, procedures, and regulations
- Ability to motivate staff to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Ability to make timely and independent judgment decisions while working in a fast-paced and results-driven environment
- Ability to consult, build, and maintain solid working relationships in and outside of immediate department
- Ability to receive and transmit written communications
- Operations experience
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds
- Ability to work additional hours as needed