Wordpress Web Developer
Less than 5 years experience • Online Advertising & Marketing Services
Growing AMAZINGDigital Agency is seeking a dynamic WebDeveloper thatwants to grow as the company grows!!
MUST HAVE A POSITIVE FUN LOVING ATTITUDE!!!
Company is backed by a 40+ year old company in the same building! Unmatched support and just good people!!!
You should be creative, fun, and motivated to learn and keep up with current web trends. They will also be expected to deliver on key objectives, plus manage project schedules, resources and communicate directly with clients.
This position requires creativity, passion, organization, multi-tasking, great communication skills, teamwork and the ability to be a self-starting proactive individual.
- Create and design website layouts utilizing 3rd party templates.
- Building templates for new pages and page redesigns
- Design and integrate graphics and other content based on project requirements
- Develop frameworks for websites based on approved design
- Create, integrate and manage CRM/CMS assets with corporate website
- Optimize in-page SEO and performance on website projects
- Assist in-house marketing team with email communications, create and edit email templates, design email campaigns
- Assist graphic designers with creation of print and web assets
- Assuring that all user input is validated before release
- Creating and maintaining promotional banners throughout the site
- Collaborating on email designs and coding HTML templates
- Keeping up with the latest technology (i.e. HTML5, CSS3, etc.)
- Occasionally modify raw php code for certain mods
- 1-3 years experience designing or developing web sites with Wordpress
- Joomla knowledge
- Standard HTML and CSS knowledge, an advantage.
- Strong Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator) skills and design ability
- Ability to install files and dbases via cpanel/ftp
- PHP coding would be and advantage.
- Must keep up to date with advances in computer technologies and web practices
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Must be detail-oriented, have strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to remain creative, prioritize and handle multiple projects while producing high quality work under fixed deadlines
- Ability to collaborate with Marketing Director and team members
- Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards
- 50% paid toward company healthcare
- Walking distance from Metro
- 401K (currently non-matching)
- You can grow within the company; work directly with the Marketing Director
- Hours 10-6! FUN PEOPLE!!!
- Paid Sick days/holidays/vacation days