We're looking for talented developers to join our team and help us build high-quality, cutting-edge web sites and mobile applications. Americaneagle.com has been named to Inc.com's list of 5000 fastest growing private companies for the past two years, and we're looking to expand on our success within the Internet industry.
Here are just some of the reasons why developers enjoy working at our company:
- Our primary focus is software development and technology. As a developer, you won't be looked at as a "necessary evil" which unfortunately is how IT is looked at in many organizations.
- We actually look for creative individuals who are not afraid to make constructive recommendations.
- We have many experienced developers on our staff that you will undoubtedly learn from as you work together with them to build exciting new applications.
- We have hundreds of active projects and are launching a new web site nearly every day. Developers here enjoy seeing their projects get launched to the public and seeing how their work leads to our customers' success.
- By working on such high-profile applications, it gives our developers the opportunity to stretch their horizons and learn about things like database partitioning; caching; web farms; working with huge volumes of data; workflow; specialized ecommerce techniques; payment gateways; integration with various external software like ERP systems; AJAX; JSON; advanced programming models based on design patterns; plug-in architecture, etc.
- Our developers enjoy working on the latest versions of development software on fast workstations with dual flat-screen monitors.
Our portfolio includes interesting projects such as:
- CTA TrainTracker
- High-revenue ecommerce sites for customers such as Beretta, DaySpring (Hallmark cards), MARS, WeatherTech and many more
- Built a content management system for USTA which allows them to manage and syndicate content to hundreds of sub-sites through one central location
- Optimized our idev search platform to where it can search millions of records in milliseconds
What we're looking for in a developer:
- Preferably a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- 2+ years experience with WordPress
- Someone with a passion for programming and technology and who is always looking to learn more and improve.