Women's Health Care Senior Sales Consultant- Fort Collins COYour tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Women?s Health Care Senior Sales Consultant, are to:
- Be responsible for the growth and profitability of the WHC portfolio consisting of Essure, Skyla, Kyleena and Mirena.
- This is accomplished by promotion around the total office call which includes providers and decision makers within a given account
- Penetrate established accounts to gain additional market-share for product portfolio;
- Effectively discover and address account needs with compelling messages and solutions;
- Train physicians with confidence and expertise in an office procedural environment and hospital surgical setting as it pertains to Essure,?Mirena,?Kyleena?and Skyla should be trained in the office setting;
- Provide dynamic development and execution of a comprehensive strategic and tactical territory sales business plan via?Verix?&?Veeva?iRep, including quarterly plan, gap analysis, marketing and professional education plan to achieve overall sales goals for all promoted products;
- Deliver results by collaborating with peers and all applicable Bayer teams;
- Effective partner with all responsible parties identified in the business plan to adhere to time lines for completion of all initiatives;
- Help refine and execute pull-through strategies for KHM/IHN/RD accounts;?
- Document all field activities in?Veeva?iRep;
- Demonstrate procedural proficiency and knowledge of clinical data for all products;
- Partner with targeted physicians/centers to develop referral networks for portfolio;
- Manage territory operating budget;
- Provide feedback on product performance, competition, marketing practices and customer satisfaction;
- Ensure that all assigned employee training is completed and up-to-date;
- Operate strictly within the corporate code of conduct and compliance guidelines set forth by Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals, Inc.;
- Effectively contribute to the success of the organization and Service to its internal and external customers by contributing to a positive work environment for all.
The Fort Collins, Colorado geography includes Northern Colorado, Cheyenne, Wyoming and Western Nebraska. Overnight travel as needed to manage territory.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values (Leadership, Integrity, Flexibility, Efficiency). More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
Bachelor?s degree (required);
Minimum of five (5) years of field sales;
A valid driver's license and insurable driving record;
Overnight travel as required;
Must live in or within 50 miles of the territory;
Excellent communication skills, including written and verbal, required
Excellent organizational and follow-through skills required.
Prefer 3years' experience in Medical Device and/or Pharma;
Experience in Women?s Health specialty desirable;
Customer focus/building positive relationships - penetration of large accounts & identification of key stakeholders;
Experience in developing new, innovative therapeutic markets;
Buy and bill process, reimbursement experience is preferred;
Ability to adapt and succeed in a very dynamic market place;
Experience with products requiring a "conceptual" sell is preferred;
Ability to work collaboratively and cross functionally;
Ability to work in a team environment;
Working knowledge of MS Office.
Internships at Bayer are designed to help you gain experience, learn new things and decide which direction you want your career to go in. You will perform practical tasks under the guidance of experienced members of staff, helping you to enhance your theoretical knowledge in the process.