JOB SCOPE / DIMENSION
The Wollastonite / Mica Americas business segment has sales of $75M and $21 in COI in the US
Ore and expanded product; internal and externally sourced
Domestic and international travel around 40-50%
You are directly in charge of the assets located in America ( US Canada Mexico)
- Plan, develop and implement Mica & Wollastonite strategy. and new product development.
- In charge of the assets based in America, you reviews analyses of activities, costs, operations and forecast data to determine department or division progress toward stated goals and objectives.
- Oversees manufacturing and materials departments to review production and operating reports and resolve operational, manufacturing and facility problems to ensure minimum costs and prevent operational delays and to meet future growth.
- Oversees key projects, processes and performance reports, data and analysis.
- Reviews and supports engineering and sales to oversee design concepts with fundamental or new technology used for new or existing products or improvement to provide cost reduction, safety, customer requirements and market growth.
- Reviews operations and plans to meet requirements for sales planning and to ascertain manufacturing or outsourcing requirements to develop new markets.
- Reviews and approves preparation of accounting analysis for budgetary planning and implementation, production efficiency, financialreporting, budgetary planning and submittal for capital expenditures.
- Drive EHS continuous improvement within your perimeter
MBA or Master of Science in Management or Degree in Economics, Business or Finance or BS in relevant field
- 15+ years of business leadership experience, within a global Industrial Company with clear demonstrated progression of increasing responsibilities
- Successful, full P&L General Management experience
- Experience within incremental improvement; in developing and implementing business strategy and driving commercial and operational success.
- Experience in change management
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES & OTHER CHARACTERISTICS
- People & team developer
- Highly strategic and analytical approach to complex situations. Strong ability to simplify to the key drivers and see through irrelevant information
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to build relations with key individuals of acquisition targets
- Ability to develop and prepare business analyses and plans
- Experience of financial analysis, business valuations
- Decision making skills
- Hands-on and data driven with ability to define and translate relevant quantitative data into financial models and conclusions
- Self-motivated – will have to drive his/her own role and agenda
- Adaptive and flexible to accommodate dynamically evolving environment and priorities
REQ - 00951