Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
"The people I work with are as passionate as I am."
"I came to Uline for a job. Instead, I found a career."
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We're a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products. Our people make the difference.
We're looking for the best and brightest to take our IT Application Development to the next level. If you have passion and expertise in software development, modeling, systems analysis, database administration, or quality assurance, Uline is the company for you.
WMS System Administrator
Uline seeks a WMS System Administrator to support Manhattan Associates software at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, WI.
As an integral member of our Warehouse Application team, the WMS Systems Administrator is responsible for the design, implementation and support of Manhattan's Supply Chain Process Platform (SCPP), which includes Manhattan Integration Framework (MIF), WMOS 2015, slotting software and Solr search. Working with cross-functional teams, the candidate will participate in collecting and documenting operational needs to meet business expectations.
- Provide daily support of Manhattan WMOS and MIF integration interface to other enterprise systems.
- Gain solid understanding of the business process, workflows and data.
- Establish close partnership with the business.
- Work with project managers during scoping and requirements sessions.
- Gather requirements, design and deploy functionality to meet business requirements.
- Assist in technical specifications and other deliverable documents.
- Develop test cases and plans to complete the unit testing.
- Work withother application developers during software design and development of webMethods workflows.
- Provide on-callsupport for production applications.
- Develop a deep understanding of applications and integration and bring issues to resolution.
- Monitor application performance and improve response times.
- Configure application for the best performance.
- Plan for and apply application software patches.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science.
- 3 to 5years experiencesupporting packaged applications.
- 1 to 2years experiencesupporting Manhattan WMOS.
- Proficiency in at least one programming language.
- Excellent knowledge of hardware, OS (Red Hat Linux), network and communications, multi-tiered architecture and applications.
- Working knowledge of SQL.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Collaborates effectively and excels in a team environment.
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
Uline is a drug-free workplace