Title: Warehouse Management System Application Developer (two positions available!)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of Webwise, HighJump Architect workflows and SQL Server Tables and Stored Procedures.
- Contribute to the Design and Development process as part of a team.
- Resolve issues and provide updates for the support desk.
- Build relationships with peers and other teams to achieve objectives, maintain objectivity, and give and welcome feedback on technology, design and implementation decisions.
- Help plan and implement all actions required to deploy applications to production environment.
- Define the system requirements based on the functional and technical requirements of the applications being developed.
- At least 3years of experience with HighJump WMS software including Highjump Architect, Webwise and SQL Server.
- Solid programming and development skills in C#, VB.NET, Web Services, ETL
- 3+ years’ experience with SQL Server, including ability to design schemas, write queries, and/or stored procedures.
- At least 3years’ experience integrating with Web Service APIs (XML, SOAP/XML & REST/JSON)
- Experience in writing, reading and troubleshooting SQL queries.
- Experience with translating business requirements into technical design documents using tools.
- Experience developing reports, SQL DBA, Windows server, SQL Developer, Architect Development, ETL, Data Transformation, SSRS Reports
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.