Job Title: Manhattan WMOS Developer
Location: Alpharetta, GA(Remote Till Covid)
- 5+ years of experience with Manhattan WMS systems and its functionalities is a must.
- • Techno-Functional resource with 5+ Years of WMS configuration/implementation experience.
- • Candidate must have worked on entire SDLC with proven capabilities in Design, Requirement Gathering, Analysis and Development.
- • Candidate would be involved in Analysis and Design activities.
- • Candidate must be able to implement new features and optimize existing ones.
- • Candidate must be able to analyze and improve efficiency, scalability and stability of applications.
- • Candidate must be able to rapidly fix bugs and solve problems in the applications.
- • Strong analysis and problem solving skills
- • Strong planning and organizational skills
- • Strong collaboration skills
- • Ability to work well under time constraints
- • Ability to multitask
- • Vendor Management for new requirements/bug fixes and deployment
- • Onsite – Offshore Team management/co-ordination
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Should be self-motivated, self-starter with clear communication skills who thrives working in a team environment
Also, please take a few minutes to answer some of the questions below as they will help me qualify your candidature
Full Legal Name as in Driving License/ Passport:
Preferred email ID:
Day/ Evening phone numbers:
Earliest availability for Phone/ On-Site interview:
Earliest possible start date:
Two Professional References:
Also, be aware that our client conducts extensive background checks on candidates who are extended offers of employment.
P.S. We are offering a bonus of $ for candidate referrals that result in a successful placement by eTeam Inc. Please contact us for details.