WM Sr Fiduciary Adv Spec (Lo) - RA
Primary contact for coordination for Investment & Fiduciary Services serves as subject matter expert in Fiduciary advice. Delivers advisory based services to clients with highly complex Wealth Management (WM) planning needs in collaboration with clients, partners and Centers of Influence. Grows & retains WM relationships by integrating fiduciary knowledge, wealth planning, investment knowledge and client acquisition skills. Acquires new high net worth client (HNW) and ultra-high net worth relationships through consistent profiling on the 12 WM Issues and needs assessment. Conversant in all aspects of Specialized Wealth Services (SWS) may specialize in some areas. Takes a full balance sheet approach when sourcing new business including identifying and referring new credit, deposit and/or brokerage opportunities. Engages in WM conversations, appliestax & transition strategies, introducing Wealth Planning Strategists for complex or comprehensive planning engagements and SWS Specialists for appropriate solutions, enabling clients to leverage & protect the value of their estates. Applies in depth knowledge of each of the 12 WM Issues, and needs assessment to evolve the advice cycle. Focuses on clients with a minimum net worth of $5MM or as determined by mgmt. Introduces Wealth Planning Strategists for wealth plans above $5MM. May act as team lead and/or mgr. Collaborates with Center Administration team on compliance issues. Developing new and expanding current WM relationships is a key function. This LO position has customer contact and job duties which may include needs assessing and referring those customers interested in a dwelling secured product to a SAFE team member. This position includes assisting customers without taking an application and without offering or negotiating terms of a dwelling secured transaction. Individuals in a LO position also must meet the Loan Originator requirements under Regulation Z (LO) outlined in the job expectations below.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: (Submission Summary)
1. •10+ years of financial planningexperience, estate planning experience, or a combination of both in wealth management
2. Experience in wealth management with net worth clients of at least five million dollars
3. Extensive knowledge and understanding of financial and estate planning, fiduciary/trust, wealth transfer, leverage, multiple asset class usage, asset allocation strategies, and taxation
4. Solid knowledge and understanding of fiduciary law and federal regulations
5. Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
6. Strong presentation skills
7. JD or CTFA
8. Present Salary?
9. Salary Expectation? (Salary range: Min $140k,Max $170k,Target$160k)
10. Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder?
11. Current Address?