Teradata empowers companies to achieve high-impact business outcomes through analytics. With a powerful combination of Industry expertise and leading hybrid cloud technologies for data warehousing and big data analytics, Teradata unleashes the potential of great companies. Partnering with top companies around the world, Teradata helps improve customer experience, mitigate risk, drive product innovation, achieve operational excellence, transform finance, and optimize assets. Teradata is recognized by media and industry analysts as a future-focused company for its technological excellence, sustainability, ethics, and business value.
The Teradata culture isn’t just about one kind of person. So many individuals make up who we are, making us that much more unique. It’s what sets apart the dynamic, diverse and collaborative environment that is Teradata. But even as individuals, there’s one thing that we all share —our united goal of making Teradata and our people the best we can be.
WLA Senior Test Engineer
Test Engineer - WLA
Job Summary: Teradata Labs is looking for Test Engineers to be a part of a team building our WLA platform. WLA will provide capabilities that enable developers and end users to more easily leverage our industry leading big data technologies.
As a Sr. Test Automation Engineer you will be responsible for building, leveraging and extending existing test automation tools and frameworks. You must be comfortable doing so in a fast-paced agile environment. You should have strong experience in building automated testing capabilities for CI/CD pipelines and are knowledgeable around testing distributed systems on public and private clouds. Knowledge and experience around Test Driven Development is recommended.
Tools & Experience:
- Building and running test systems in a CI/CD pipeline
- Agile (Scrum, Kanban, Lean) and Test Driven Development
- Test Automation tools such as Selenium, Protractor, Sauce Labs, JMeter
- Public Cloud – AWS, Private Cloud – Openstack, VMWare
- Testing RESTful APIs
- Experience with unit, integration, and end-to-end testing and mocking frameworks
- Continuous integration solutions such as Jenkins, TeamCity, or Bamboo
- Build tools – Gradle, Maven, make
- Experience with Version Control Systems - Git, Github, Bitbucket
- Code coverage and static analysis tools (i.e., Cobertura, FindBugs, etc.)
- BS or MSdegree in computer science or related field.
- 5+ years experience developing and leveraging automated testing systems