Hughes has an exciting opportunity for a Wireline Service Specialist to be located at our headquarters in Germantown, MD.
- Assist in management of Wireline Service partners in support of new and existing terrestrial services including operational support processes from order to cash.
- Interacting with Telco’s/Cableco’s for process improvement, day-to-day interactions and escalations.
- Analysis of service performance data to ensure service levels are being met and then working with various groups on isolated issues that impact service performance.
- Work with the carriers and internal teams to implement process improvements if needed.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience in Telco
- 2+ years of experience using MS office
- 1+ year of basic accounting skills
- Understanding of the Telco industry and interworking’s of their processes in order to effectively resolve issues.
- Strong interpersonal skills are needed in dealing with carriers to discuss and resolve issues as well as the ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Candidate must be organized, professional and be able to work under tight deadlines.
- Strong data analysis stills and the ability to understand the complexity associated with working with multiple data elements a must.