Req # : 242683BR Job Summary
Acquires new logo accounts within the Wireline segment that have low/no market penetration. The organization focus is primarily sales of converged network solutions. Visits prospective customers and seeks out relationships with senior level executives. Acquires new opportunities for large Enterprise accounts, building and maintaining a network of colleagues and partners to share information and obtain prospects. Develops and executes sales and marketing plans for the segment including large U.S. companies. Responsible for account planning and management to identify opportunities, manage the sales funnel, and close deals. Collaborates with sales professionals, executives, product vendors, and customers to identify and present solutions that address the client’s needs. Drives results utilizing a portfolio that includes all of Sprint wireline business products. Facilitates long-term strategic and profitable customer relationships and serves as primary executive interface for customers, meeting with CXOs. Coordinates with Marketing, Product, and Customer Service, Vertical, and technical support to achieve business objectives for the Wireline organization. May act as lead in a team when presenting products/services to prospective customers. Once sale to customer is complete, supports appropriate transition of the account.
This is a highly coveted sales acquisition position, targeted to increase market share primarily within large business accounts. The successful Wireline Business Development Account Manager is:
• Achievement driven; enjoys competitiveness and thrives on being the best and winning
• Charged with growing the business and creating sales opportunities that increase Sprint's position and share within the market
• Achievement driven and an aggressive sales hunter
• Driven to understand the customers’ business and how Sprint can meet their needsMust have valid driver’s license, three consecutive years of active driving history, successfully complete driver’s safety training, and otherwise comply with Sprint’s Driver Safety Policy and guidelines.
• Bachelor's degree and eight years related work experience or twelve years related work experience post high school
• Five years related business-to-business sales experience
• Sustained history exceeding quota targets
• Four years technology sales experience involving complex negotiations
• Three years telecommunications experience
• Five years direct enterprise sales acquisition experience
At Sprint, we're more than just talk. We've changed the way people communicate, how they work and how they stay connected on the go. Sprint is widely recognized for developing, engineering and deploying innovative technologies, including the first wireless 4G service from a national carrier in the United States; offering industry-leading mobile data services, leading prepaid brands including Virgin Mobile USA, Boost Mobile, and Assurance Wireless; instant national and international push-to-talk capabilities; and a global Tier 1 Internet backbone. Behind every decision we make, there is a passion and drive to develop technologies to enhance and simplify our customers' lives.
Are you ready for the big time?
Sprint is a background screening, drug screening, and E-Verify participating employer and considers qualified candidates with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Protected Veterans.