- Managing sales process with end user prospects, from prospecting through closing.
- Develop Budgetary/ROM quotes and final proposals for delivery to customers and prospects.
- Interface with ecosystem partners in support of new business development.
- Develop RFP responses for delivery to customers and prospects.
- Enter customer and prospect information, sales process updates and forecast information into the CRM system.
- Attend regional and national industry events as required.
- Coordinate with sales support, operations, finance and administration personnel to execute responsibilities.
- Manage all aspects of the company’s sales efforts within the territory.
- Bachelor’s degreerequired with 10+ years’ experience direct wireless sales/solutions selling or relevant experience
- Experience in managing all aspects of the sales process
- Ability to effectively interface with C level executives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with CRM systems (SFDCpreferred)
- Excellent objection handling and negotiating abilities
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to work alongside multiple team members
- Proven record of meeting/exceeding established goals
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple streams of work simultaneously
- Ability to communicate and present to Black Box management as required