$150K — $200K *
Keysight is the world's leading electronic measurement company, helping scientists and engineers address their toughest technical challenges with confidence through innovations in wireless, modular, and software solutions. Our employees leverage their insight and passion to deliver measurement solutions in wireless communications, aerospace and defense, and semiconductor markets with world-class platforms, software and consistent measurement science.
This job will be part of the Worldwide Sales / Field Operations Group, which is responsible for building and maintaining customer relationships to sustain Keysight's leadership in the market. Engineers and scientists in more than 14,000 companies use Keysight offerings to research, design, develop, manufacture, install, and maintain electronic components, devices, subsystems and systems. And all of them interface with Keysight's global network of direct sales, support, and indirect channel partners.
Keysight is looking for an experienced Wireless Application Engineer that will work closely with Keysight’s Field Sales team and customers. Application Engineers deliver technical instrument and measurement automation expertise for a solution implementation based on Keysight products and services. They’re focused on various phases of the sales process including requirements analysis, feature-by-feature demonstrations, benchmarks, competitive positioning, and implementation/execution, generally allocated by project and engineering services. Additionally, this position provides opportunities to present technical seminars, training classes, consulting, demonstrations, etc. that convey the Application Engineer’s wireless technology expertise along with insights from Keysight products. Ability to technically create value to Keysight customer in helping customer product time to market with preference to Keysight products, solutions and services as well as developing strong customer relationships and ensuring customer satisfaction are key aspects to this position.
The Wireless Application Engineer position has responsibilities for:
• Strong background in Wireless communication standards including 5G, LTE, WCDMA, 802.11 standards, Bluetooth, GPS and mmWave.
• Versatile in Wireless protocol, connectivity, systems and communications test.
• Familiar with measuring physical layer aspect of wireless communications devices using spectrum/vector signal analyzers and vector signal sources.
• Map Keysight solutions and/or create new software solutions to improve customer workflow leading to Keysight solution and services sales.
• Use necessary software skills in some of these programming/scripting languages .NET (C#, C++ or VB), C, Matlab, Python, Perl and LabView to create overall solutions with Keysight instrumentation.
• Contributing toward achieving sales metrics for Keysight’s wireless products.
• Leading Keysight’s customer engagements from a technical perspective working closely with account managers.
• Owning the technical solution development, demonstration, proposal, and delivery.
• Teaming with sales professionals, divisions, and other disciplines to develop and win complex opportunities.
• Creating demand for Keysight’s products and services.
• Becoming a resident expert for key customers.
• Developing and building long term relationships and loyalty with customers through value creation.
This position is compensated by a 90% salary and 10% commission. It yields 100% target pay achievement at 100% of targeted sales with higher commission rates once the sales target is exceeded. Compensation are subject to change based on business needs.
Valid through: 11/9/2021