- Design and develop innovative low power wireless solutions. Implement proof of concept prototypes of wireless networking solutions.
- Design and develop embedded software for wireless sensor networks.
- Conduct performance analysis and feasibility studies using simulations, experiments, analytical modeling.
- Closely monitor state-of-the-art developments in academia, industry, and standardization activities (e.g. ZigBee, WLAN, Bluetooth, etc).
- Present results to management and others in organization.
- Develop and drive innovative ideas from scouting to projects.Work in a highly diverse, international, and cross disciplinary environment.
- Master's in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- 1+ years experience in the field of wireless sensor networks and embedded programming for wireless solutions
- Prior experience in wireless standards (IEEE 802.11x, 802.15.4, Bluetooth)
- Ph.D. in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- Experience with IPv6, TCP/UDP and application layer protocols
- Knowledge of channel access algorithms, wireless communication networking protocols, and network performance analysis, physical layer concepts
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working in large international teams.