Wireless Repair– Level 2 is responsible for the overall service delivery of data services provisioned for customers in all 50 states. The Project Coordinator will manage orders, provide customer service, provide technical expertise, and take responsibility for coordinating all efforts to see a successful installation. A qualified candidate must possess strong project management skills, identify workflow problems, and provide timely resolutions. All considered candidates must have WWAN/WAN experience and should be able to illustrate in detail different aspects of IP networks, such as IP routing, DHCP, SNMP, and PPOE. An ideal candidate should have hands-on WWAN/WAN configuration experience and demonstrate advanced IP networking skills
Duties & Responsibilities
• Initiate and maintain regular communications with customer and vendor to review and verify
order package, review required information to provide services requested, schedule service
installation and communicate milestone dates with Customer and/or Vendor.
• Perform services application/configuration design work for customer requirements
• Create Visio or other visual aid documentation for pre and post sales work.
• Configure SNMP into monitoring systems.
• Troubleshoot basic connectivity
• Conduct training programs to others team members.
• Participation in on-call rotation as well as all other duties as assigned by management
• 4+ years of telecommunications, information technology, data/voice field services, cabling, customer service, consulting, LAN/WAN/WWAN integration, technical support, PBX/Key System support, or other relevant experience.
• CCNA, CCENT, Network +, or a recognized IP network certification from a reputable vendor is required.
• Two or four year College degree is desirable.
• HTML, XML, CSS, Ruby or SoapUI experience preferred.
• Linux, Windows, MAC OSX+/iOS, Cisco iOS, Android and JunoOS • Understanding of API call and call back process.
• Familiarity with SaaS or RaaS and M2M/IoT
• DMMR (NEMO), IPsec, GRE, VPN’s (software and hardware)
• Intermediate understanding of local area network (LAN) topology using fundamental customer premise models such as home/office, corporate office, and small business office Ethernet applications. This includes a working knowledge of common end-user operating systems, internal/external DMARC identification, 66/110 blocks.
• Specific understanding of customer service communication tools such as professional phone conduct conducive to telecommunications environment, working knowledge of common software communication tools such as email, word processor, spreadsheet, and Internet browser.
• Requires familiarity with POTS and DSL testing of circuitry including continuity, background interference, electronic loopback, shorts, grounds, crosses, splits, and bit error rate testing. This also includes troubleshooting
• Understanding of working in a multiple ILEC ordering environment, as a CLEC which includes: ATT, Embarq, Verizon, and others.
• Hour-by-hour confidence in working in a multi-tasking environment.
• Good analytical and problem-solving ability.
• Able to handle stressful situations and comfortable with accountability