Apply Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. We're looking for the people who'll help make our next decade just as revolutionary as our first five. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, you're the right fit. Come grow with us. Responsibilities:
- Ability to architect, design, and implement wireless solutions for our Retail, Campus, and Distribution Centers.
- Determine switch and wireless hardware requirements and configurations, and develop, execute, and track purchase orders for required equipment.
- Design, implement, and support WLANs by performing and documenting 802.11 wireless surveys.
- Experience using Wireless planning site survey tool, Spectrum Analyzer, and analyzing collected RF data to determine cell boundaries, AP power settings, and noise and interference sources is preferred. Will determine AP placements and deploy APs, and perform post-implementation surveys in order to optimize WLAN performance.
- Diagnose difficult network performance problems and interact with application support teams to diagnose network or application performance issues. Must know how to quickly trouble-shoot network issues related to asymmetry.
- 7+ years designing and implementing Wireless networking solutions with Cisco and Meraki hardware
- Knowledge of Cisco IOS/CatOS configuration and troubleshooting across multiple platforms.
- Active and passive RFID experience
- Experience operating high-density AP and client deployments
- Detailed knowledge of 802.11 protocol stack
- Knowledge of L2/L3 and wireless security features WPA, TKIP, CCKM, LEAP, etc.
- Hands-on experience and well versed in utilizing networking tools and applications, such as Cisco Works, Solarwinds, Prime, Sniffer.
- Active Certifications CWNA, CWNP
- CCIE Wireless; is preferred, but NOT required.
- Ekahau and/or AirMagnet Professional Certifications a plus.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Employees receive medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- Employees can apply for tuition reimbursement.*
- Family care programs.
- Commuter benefits.
- Pet Discount Program.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteenth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.