What You'll Do:
- Analyze functional schematics and wire diagrams to understand system design.
- Develop and maintain cable/wire harness detail and assembly designs.
- Perform design reviews to validate spatial integration and requirements verification.
- Develop and maintain electrical product details, assembly and installation designs (e.g., equipment racks, power panels, cable routing and geometry).
- Provide engineering design disposition on discrepancies (e.g., rejection tags, production action requests, shop revision requests).
- Works under general direction.
- Develop, maintain and release electrical/mechanical drawings, systems designs or engineering documentation and data by applying company, industry and governmental standards.
- Using design tools prepare documentation and incorporates design changes.
- Create, develop and maintain systems designs by preparing design layouts, modifying
Valid through: 2020-2-18
Total value of jobs:
* Ladders Estimates