$80K — $100K *
City: Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Position ID: J0221-3303
Employment Type: Full Time
This position requires at least 2 years hands-on experience building Winshuttle applications using Studio, Composer and Foundation, with advanced knowledge of form and workflow development using Composer. The role requires expert-level understanding of excel data functions (Formulas, Macros, Query/Connections, and VB Scripting).
The person in this role will work closely with client Accounting and Financial Systems teams. They must be able to work closely with the business users to understand requirements and quickly translate them into a Winshuttle Transaction or Query solution, including Composer Forms or Workflow, if required. Candidate should be flexible to accept design changes through the development lifecycle.
In general this project will include this processing:
- Winshuttle will accomplish file creation, send its feed to Excel to do it's manipulation
- Excel sends a flat file back to Winshuttle (for uploading to Journals) for approvals and posting.
- There's a Winshuttle workflow to post into SAP.
The goal of this initial project is to reduce month-end Financial Close turnaround by 25-30%.
FUTURE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Critical Musts include experience in working in high profile project situations. Must be able to quickly ramp up on client approach.
First and foremost, strong candidates for this role will be pro-active, problem solvers who have hands-on ability and analytical skills and perform at high levels. The candidate must be able and comfortable taking responsibility for this scope of work, and own it. Strong organizational and communication skills are critical.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree, preferred in Information Systems and/or Data Analytics, with exposure to Accounting and Finance
- Advanced knowledge of Winshuttle tools and modules:
o Studio, both queries and transactions
o Composer, including forms and workflows
o Foundation SharePoint site administration
- Working knowledge and understanding of SAP Transactions, Tables, and BAPIs and how they can be used in Studio
- Deep understanding of advanced Microsoft Excel utilities (Formulas, Macros, Query/Connect, VB Scripting)
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Valid through: 4/26/2021
$70K — $90K + $20K bonus