The ideal candidate for this position would be able to demonstrate expertise in core Windows services, such as Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy, and basic networking as well as be up to date skills in aspects of the Microsoft Windows operating system including installation, management, application deployment, and security. Candidate should also possess strong knowledge of Microsoft Server 2008/2012R2/2016. Requirements:
- Demonstrable abilities with Active Directory
- Recommending new technologies and hardware and software solutions to clients.
- Testing and evaluating network systems to eliminate problems and make improvements.
- Recommending and building systems and efficiencies for end-user and overall client site support both remotely and on-site.
- Providing support for Help Desk Technicians, clients and other team members.
- Experience with creating standard operating procedures for all tiers
- Provide testing support for application deployments.
- Experience supporting multiple clients and multiple environments is preferred.
- Having experience working with an IT Services company is strongly preferred.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field is preferred.
- One or more certifications including MCSE, Security+, MCP, are preferred.