Under general supervisionresponsible for planning, installing, configuring and maintaining Microsoft Operating Systems, Intel Server platforms, and VMWare virtualization environments where applicable. Responsible for maintaining site data center infrastructure with assistance of the local facility managers.
Responsible for the tasks listed in the job description with elevated responsibilities as required at the individual facility based on staffing levels. May act as project manager on certain projects. Completes all tasks assigned by leadership in a proactive manner.
Acts as a liaison between local leadership and corporate management to communicate system administration activities\issues in the region.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS PREFERRED:
• Strong project management skills
• Basic understanding of SQL Administration (install, backup, restore)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in Information Technology,
• Including 3 years being focused on System administration.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
• College degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent education.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in an IT healthcare environment.
• Server experience
• Experience in scripting or programming languages is a preferred, including C or C++, vbscript, & shell scripting.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION PREFERRED:
• Industry recognized certification in I.T. Systems Administration area.
• Microsoft MCSA: Server Track
Job ID: 18015819